We are pleased to announce that we have a wide range of prospective internship placements available to undergraduate psychology students wishing to undertake a year in industry as part of their course requirements./p>
- Adult community learning disabilities service [pdf] 133KB
- Adult community mental health teams (iCMHT) [docx] 33KB
- Autism spectrum diagnosis team and neurodevelopmental assessment team [docx] 23KB
- Children and adolescent mental health service, learning disabilities team [docx] 22KB
- Children's and adolescent mental health inpatient unit (Sowenna ward) [docx] 21KB
- Childhood trama, social care (previously children in care west) [docx] 30KB
- Children’s community mental health team (CAMHS) [pdf] 643KB
- Dementia and older people's mental health (DOPMH) [docx] 19KB
- Special parenting service [docx] 22KB
Intern placements are currently unpaid, we hope to be able to fund placements in the not too distant future. Interns are entitled to claim travelling expenses and take annual leave equivalent to a paid member of staff.
If you wish to apply for an internship position, complete the application form and attach a copy of your current CV before the closing date of 2 December 2022.