Why do CFT have a flexi worker and staff service?
We are the first point of call for any short term vacancies that arise across the Trust.
The service provides cover for all roles in any areas, throughout Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
Our flexi workers are paid at the same levels as all of staff, through agenda for change pay scales with enhancements where applicable.
- You are entitled to holiday pay if registered with the flexi team service
- At the end of each quarter you will be paid 12.07% of what you have earned over the last 3 months
- You are entitled to take any leave you wish, for as long as you wish.
- You do not need to inform the flexi team service of any leave you wish to take, unless it is longer than 3 months.
- As an employee of CFT you have access to training in the Corporate Curriculum
- You will not be paid for attendance at any training that is not an essential requirement for your role
- It is your responsibility to ensure your training is completely compliant, we reserve the right to remove you from shifts/ assignments if all training is not up to date.