Flexible working options
About the flexible working service
The Flexi service is a pool of workers and staff appointed to work countywide or within a designated zone.
Flexi workers and staff are the first point of call for any short term vacancies or block bookings that arise across the Trust. The service provides cover for all roles throughout Cornwall and the Isles.
Cornwall Partnership NHS Foundation Trust is committed to attracting and retaining skilled and motivated staff and utilising their talent and experience to provide a 24/7, 365 day service to patients and the public.
We employ staff in a variety of working arrangements in order to meet the demands of front line services as well as in administrative, development and support functions.
The Trust recognises the importance of helping staff balance their work and home life and, where possible, will offer flexible working arrangements that enable them to balance their working life with other priorities.
Our flexi workers are paid at the same levels as all of staff, through agenda for change pay scales with enhancements where applicable.
- You are entitled to holiday pay if registered with the flexi team service.
- At the end of each quarter you will be paid 12.07% of what you have earned over the last 3 months.
- You are entitled to take any leave you wish, for as long as you wish.
- You do not need to inform the flexi team service of any leave you wish to take, unless it is longer than 3 months.
- As an employee of the Trust you have access to training in the corporate curriculum.
- You will not be paid for attendance at any training that is not an essential requirement for your role.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your training is completely compliant, we reserve the right to remove you from shifts/ assignments if all training is not up to date.