Why Join Us?
Cornwall Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (CFT) is the only foundation Trust in Cornwall and employs approximately 4000 staff across the region. CFT was previously a mental health, learning disabilities and children’s services provider; in addition to this, in April 2016 CFT became the provider of adult community services across Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
The services we provide are:
- Adult Community Health Services
- Children and Young Peoples’ Services
- Community Mental Health Services
- Inpatient Mental Health Services
- Complex Care and Dementia Services
- Learning Disability Services
We have a reputation we are proud of having been rated ‘Good’ by the Care Quality Commission inspectors in 2015.
We are passionate about Delivering High Quality Care, and our trust objectives and values convey the qualities our leaders and staff feel best describe CFT and underpin the care we provide.